Strongbow drove $7.5M in annual savings within 90 days for a Fortune 250 firm through a targeted audit and optimization project.
- Global BPO firm who had recently undergone staff reductions and office closures, allowing for both process gaps and lost institutional knowledge
- Migration to SIP based telephony services was largely completed, including the client’s internal project focused on decommissioning legacy circuits
- A global TEM solution was implemented, although many false positives were identified
- Developed comprehensive inventories for major telecom suppliers in order to perform a forensic audit validating contract compliance for all voice and data network services
- Additional efforts focused on identifying failed or missed disconnects, charges at non-client addresses and closed sites and other services no longer used or needed
- Through a thorough and rigorous review, Strongbow identified $7.5M in annual cost savings through numerous audit findings and optimization recommendations
- Despite global TEM implementation, roughly 15% of client’s telephony spend was inaccurate